DR. KIAN EHSAN
Board-Certified Interventional Cardiologist
Providing Cardiology Care
- Peripheral Intervention using Angiography
- Hemodynamic support (IABP, Impella, ECMO)
- Aspiration and Rheolytic thrombectomy
- Renal artery- angioplasty
- Pacemaker and defibrillator placement
- Preventative treatment
- Aortic Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Peripheral vascular diagnosis and treatment
- Limb salvage
- Cardiac stenting via transradial approach (Arm)
- Director of Cardiac Rehab
Acadian Medical Center is proud to provide advanced cardiac and vascular care through our Cardiac Catheterization Labs. Catheter-based techniques allow doctors to see the heart and blood vessels to determine the best treatment.
Our highly skilled team of board-certified cardiologists use these minimally-invasive procedures to more accurately diagnose and treat your heart. This means a faster recovery and relief from symptoms without traveling farther from your home for treatment.
Cardiac Rehab Services
Acadian Medical Center also offers Cardiac Rehab services. Our Cardiac Rehab is a special medical program designed for individuals with cardiovascular disease.
Monday – Thursday 8AM – 5PM
Friday 8AM – NOON
Visit Us At
3521 HWY 190, Suite P
Eunice, LA 70535