Acadian Medical Center is proud to provide advanced cardiac and vascular care through our Cardiac Catheterization Labs. Catheter- based techniques allow doctors to see the heart and blood vessels to determine the best treatment.
Our highly skilled team of board-certified cardiologists use these minimally-invasive procedures to more accurately diagnose and treat your heart. This means a faster recovery and relief from symptoms without traveling farther from your home for treatment.
Acadian Medical Center also offers Cardiac Rehab services. Our Cardiac Rehab is a special medical program designed for individuals with cardiovascular disease.
Dr. Ehsan is a board-certified interventional cardiologist has moved to a new location here in Eunice. He will continue the same great care for cardiovascular conditions with his brand new practice.
- Peripheral Intervention using Angiography
- Hemodynamic support (IABP, Impella, ECMO)
- Aspiration and Rheolytic thrombectomy
- Renal artery- angioplasty
- Pacemaker and defibrillator placement
- Preventative treatment
- Aortic Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Peripheral vascular diagnosis and treatment
- Limb salvage
- Cardiac stenting via transradial approach (Arm)
- Director of cardiac rehab
For more information please call 337.457.0745